Thursday, May 13, 2010

Comment on a colleague’s work #1 or
Stage 6: Because working in order is dull!

In her blog Football, Steak and Texas Politics my classmate Brittanie wrote about one of the arguments between Governor Rick Perry and gubernatorial candidate Bill White over the state of our public schools in Texas. I thought it was a delightful piece pointing out the copious amounts of dung that flow from Governor Perry's mouth.

Brittanie focused largely on the creative view point Perry has about the Texas school system and how well it's doing, but also took a moment to review Perry's opinion on where people who "tear down Texas" should go. Finally, she called out Perry to consider letting his own children attend public schools and see how well they do. (I must admit I know nothing about Perry's kids, so have no idea where they go to school or if he even has kids. Either way, it's a fun idea to point out!)

Overall this was a fun, quick read! I got a grin and a chuckle from it which make me quite happy. So, thanks Brittanie! You made this assignment easy and amusing!

No comments: